Friday, November 27, 2009

SonnY PopPxiiNz ACCessoRy LiNe FaShiiOn Show

aS yoU may Know ii Attend To PRaiRie View A&M university and SiFE put On Fashion show a LiL Preview of Fashion week tOo CoMe. This is a Small selection of the 14 models that modeled at the show as you can see this was a virety of diffrent types of young wemon each had the opportunity to wear my custom accessories from earrings to necklaces to the custom hair pieces. My Posrtion of the show featured the girls weraring lingere. My lne is Constanktly evolving and if anyIne is interested in any custome pieces Conatct me on Twitter Twitter.com/SonnyFN_P or on Facebook Jessica Sonny Lewis!!! This Spring I will be Showcasing my Clthing Line Style Wars!! At Fashion week. iiAm Very Excited i Hope that you are all toO..







No comments:

Post a Comment